There are several teams at FutureLearn who work with partners.
Got questions about course development? Review this partners site to find the answer before contacting a team.
For any basic queries about using FutureLearn, please fill in the contact form on the Partner Site to contact the Partner Support team. Include as much detail as you can about your problem and include a link to the course admin page or course step, if relevant. The Partner Support team will be able to either help directly or escalate your query to the right team.
Partner Support can help with:
- Learning Manager admin.
- Moderation queries.
- Basic troubleshooting of Course Creator.
- Basic troubleshooting of partner marketing functionality.
- Offering feedback on recent product changes and suggesting new features.
If you've heard from a learner that they're having difficulty accessing their account or certificate, please direct them to contact email@example.com.
Contact your Partnership Manager about:
- strategic, business, or commercial queries.
- identifying commercial opportunities to expand and develop your course portfolio (with help from our Insights Team).
- media requests to be passed onto the Communications Team.
- marketing your course, including lead generation.
- testing updates to Course Creator and how you can participate.
If you do not have a Partnership Manager, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Below are the team members within Content. They will be in contact with you during course development once you have submitted a course proposal.
Content Operations Lead
- Analyses portfolio performance, and provides guidance about our priority subject areas and how to meet learner demand.
Project Management Lead
- Keeps in touch with partners throughout your course development to determine if course dates have changed, to support team scheduling and workload.
- Puts partners in touch with other team members outlined below, when appropriate.
- Contact partners to confirm when a course proposal has been approved and provide guidance on next steps.
- Host a 30-minute call with new partners, as part of the Welcome to FutureLearn process.
- Review course outlines shared by partners before they build, and provide feedback.
- Provide guidance on learning outcomes, learning design, and pedagogy.
Media Production Specialist
- Reviews sample content shared by partners before they build and provide feedback, e.g. a video script.
- Contacts partners about collaborating organisation logos for Course Description Pages (CDP).
- Acquires suitable course images for partner CDPs.
- Provides guidance to partners on best practice video, audio, and media production.
- Shares Course Description Pages when ready for review.
- Triages requests for support that may arise when using the platform.
- Completes a number of final checks on courses prior to publication.
- Reviews and approves all course emails.
For queries about publishing courses, including re-runs and private courses and for any guidance regarding the use of Course Creator.
Terminology on this page that you aren’t familiar with? Check out our glossary.
Article is closed for comments.