FutureLearn has rolled out access to Looker for our partners. Looker is a visualisation tool that will allow partners to locate and digest reliable, informative data around their performance, through advanced and intuitive data visualisations.
1.1 What to expect
Three sets of dashboards are available to all partners, split by their product type:
The data dashboards allow partners to:
- Benchmark performance against platform-wide activity
- Get actionable insights through meaningful metrics
- Make data informed decisions based on courses’ past performance
- Take advantage of advance visualisations and data trends
1.2 User Experience Enhancements
- Automate and receive notifications if a metric has changed
- Download full dashboard or individual tiles in pdf, csv, or excel file format
- Access metric definitions on each tile as hover overs
You can find a complete User Guide for the Short Course Dashboards on how to use the Short Course Dashboards in the documents section below.
2. The Metrics
2.1 Metrics Breakdown
In each of the dashboards, partners will get performance data via the following metrics:
- Reach Metrics - Including enrolments, demographic, and socioeconomic data of learners
- Engagement Metrics - Including active learners, social learners, completion rates, and satisfaction rate of learners
- Financial Metrics - Including Net Merchandise Value from each product, and unlimited completions on upgrade model short courses
3. The Dashboards
All partners will have access to 7 different dashboards, split across three different product types: Short Courses, Microcredentials, and ExpertTracks. If a partner does not have any content for a product type, then the respective dashboards will not display any data.
Please see the attached document on how to set up your access.