Refer to the 5 Stages of Course Development List of Links for all the additional tasks required during your course build.
Build a week
- Go to the content tab within your course.
- Select ‘add a week’
- Insert the title of the week, along with a short description. These can be amended later.
- The character limit for titles is 255 including spaces. Keep week descriptions to two or three sentences, providing an overview of the content that will be covered.
- Once you have added all the weeks, you can drag and drop them to change their order.
- Inserting weeks into the content area, also populates the number of weeks that are shown on the Course Description Page.
Content tab, and add a week button:
Insert week title and description:
Build an activity
- Click on a week title to start populating the content within it.
- Select ‘add an activity’
- Insert the title of the activity, along with a short description. These can be amended later. Also insert the activity image and alt text description.
- The character limit for titles is 255 including spaces. The character limit for activity descriptions is 230 including spaces. The description should explain the content that will be covered within the activity, and how it relates to the week as a whole.
- Once you have added all the activities, you can drag and drop them to change their order.
- The activity titles, images, and descriptions will appear on the Course Description Page as the autosyllabus.
- It is also possible to import activities from previous runs and courses within your organisation.
Add an activity button:
Insert activity title, description, image, and alt text:
Terminology on this page that you aren’t familiar with? Check out our glossary.