Once you have set up a new run of your course and are ready for it to be published (for a reminder of how to do this see here), please make sure you have completed the following checklist before asking for the course to be opened for enrolment:
- I have reviewed the QA document from the first course run and acted upon any outstanding feedback from FutureLearn that has not been resolved previously.
- I have checked for time-sensitive copy (dates and times of events, references to current events as ‘this year’ or ‘last month’, etc.).
- I have checked that all external links, related links and downloadable resources within the course run are working and are accessible. For more advice on how to check this, see here.
- I have checked that all platform-specific links point to the current course run, and not a previous course run.
- I have checked the weekly emails to ensure that the content is up to date and that their links lead to the correct runs. I have then submitted the emails for approval.
- I have checked the certificate details to ensure that the information is correct. For a reminder of how to do this, see here.
- I have removed any references to old commercial models, eg. If the rerun is an upgradeable course and the previous run was not, I have removed any references to the purchase of Certificates from the previous run.
- I have updated/removed reference to ‘live’ events during the new run, and/or removed references to ‘live’ events from previous runs.
- If my course uses the lead generation tool, I have checked that the copy on the ‘Register Your Interest’ page is still valid, or otherwise provided new copy and/or registration deadlines to partner support and an updated tracking link is provided to the pathway course/offering.
Once you have met these expectations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to ask them to publish the course. If you have not demonstrated that you have met these expectations two weeks prior to the course run, FutureLearn reserves the right to postpone or decline to continue offering the course on the platform.