Once you have finished setting up your Welcome Area, Course Description Page, emails and certificate, please ensure that you have completed all the tasks below before you ask for your course to be opened for enrolment. If this is your first run of a course, you should contact your Course Development Manager to open the course, if it’s a subsequent run please contact email@example.com:
- Assigned all roles and permissions to your team members before the course building stage begins
- Added all Course Educators to the Course Description Page and made sure that they have completed their FutureLearn profiles, including a photo and short biography
- Set the ‘Primary Educator’ on the 'Team' tab - this is the default person who quiz and test feedback will display from, although this can be amended for individual quizzes and tests if you wish.
- Clicked Learning Outcomes on the ‘Details’ tab in Course Creator to submit these (you must also have used a verb for each outcome)
- Checked and amended the Course Syllabus where necessary (this can be viewed under the ‘Details’ tab)
- Sent your collaborator logos to the Course Development Manager assigned to your course, in a vector format (EPS, AI, SVG)
- Informed the Course Development Manager assigned to your course of your desired extended enrolment window (if your course is not 'always available)
- Completed all certificate details including signatures and submitted for review
- Created and submitted all Weekly and Marketing emails for review by our Partner Support Team
Once the above is complete, and we have set course image, copy, and notified you of the Upgrade price, the Course Development Manager assigned to your course will share the draft course page with you before opening for enrolment on an agreed date. Please note you will be informed via email notification once pricing has been set for your course.
Once your course is open for enrolment, please follow the link below to move onto our next stage of guidance about Building your Course.